1. When you were 21 years old, where were you living and what were you doing?
I was livivng in Grand Rapids Michigan and I was really trying to figure what direction to go in, not sure of who I was at the time.
2. What did you worry about–what was that one thing that you feared the most?
I worried about and feared the most of being a failure in anything I tried doing. I wanted to succeed, but did know how.
3. What did you hope the future held for you?
My hope back then was to be truly loved and accepted to belong somewhere.
4. How did you define what it meant to be a man?
I falsely defined being a man by how many women I could bed and how high I could get and how many lies I could tell.
5. What advice do you give today to that young man of yesterday?
I would tell that younger me to listen and obey your parents and make decisions that are in line with the values you were taught.