Bill Roddy is well known in Minneapolis/St. Paul as the co-founder of Osiris Organization, a non-profit mentoring organization working with at-risk youth through life skills training, computer technology, and entrepreneurial education. Manhood From The Hood, his memoir, recalls the no-nonsense, masculine ideals Bill learned from his grandfather. Bill lives and works in the Twin Cities with his wife, Gail.
Bill and Manhood From the Hood are available for engagements, workshops and keynotes.
- School Classroom: Author engagements with students on the importance of values, education, and character building skills
- Literacy and after-school enrichment programs: The importance of literacy in education and life skill development
- College Program: Relationship development skills for personal and career development
- Keynote Speeches: Non-profit events, business events, middle-school and college programs
- Athletic programs: Life lessons from sports and how they can be used in your daily life